Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Keep passing the craps.

So.
(Apa yg aku bayangkan dgn 'keep passing the craps' is mcm maen badminton.hit the 'craps', go to the other side, the other guy hit back  and the process keep on going. The difference is, there is no referee to end the game).

Thats what it is today.malaysian's political state.

I dont give a shit to whom will be running our country later -by saying after the election, for another four years more, or a dosenz of years to come. Cos sooner or later, he/she will definitely let me down (perhaps us).

Dont talk about 'perjuangan anak bangsa' or 'harta budi bahasa nenek moyang' cos its too minor and deteriorating.just admit it. Bangsa siapa yang berpusu2 ke club tiap2 minggu utk mabok?bangsa siapa yg habes kan duit ptptn beli dadah dgn ganja?

Hence,if you ask me what world are we living now? I'll say, it is the world for survivors.

And if you ask me again, ill say, i dont want to know.

Wallahua'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment